Morningside Court Apartments
1250 West Morse Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60626
Many properties have waiting lists. If you are interested in housing at this location call the on-site property manager listed on the site.
Morningside Court Apartments is an independent living community for Senior Citizens located in the Rogers Park neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. The complex is close to restaurants, medical facilities, beaches, banks and shopping.
Morningside Court is close to the Chicago transit redline elevated train and city bus service.
- One-bedroom units only. Each are equipped with refrigerator, electric range/oven
- Residents have individually controlled heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units
- Residents have access to laundry facilities located on site
- Entry is controlled through a resident-monitored keypad linked to the resident’s phone
- Spacious community room, library and game room
- 24-hour security and maintenance on call
- One parking space is included in the monthly rent
- Separate resident storage area
RESIDENT QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants for residency are required to meet federal qualifications including age and income restrictions required by Section 8 laws. To be placed on a waiting list, contact the manager of this property for specific information.