Montclare Senior Residences, Galewood
MONTCLARE SENIOR RESIDENCES
6650 West Belden Avenue
Chicago, IL 60707
Many properties have waiting lists. If you are interested in housing at this location call the on-site property manager listed on the site.
The Montclare Senior Residences of Galewood is an independent living, Senior Citizen community for residents 55 years of age and older.
This well-appointed property is on Chicago’s northwest side and it offers residents affordable living in the Galewood-Montclare neighborhood. The Montclare is two blocks east of Oak Park Avenue (a major thoroughfare) and close to restaurants, medical facilities, parks, and shopping.
- Each apartment is equipped with refrigerator, electric range/oven
- Residents have individually controlled heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units
- Residents have separate storage lockers
- Spacious community room, fitness center, game room and a wellness center
- 24 hour emergency medical alert pendants
- One parking space is included in the monthly rent
- Pets permitted upon approval
- Free shuttle van to local shopping
- Beauty and barber shop
RESIDENT QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants for residency are required to meet federal qualifications including age (55 years of age and older) and income restrictions required by Section 42 tax credit laws. Contact the manager of this property for specific information.