Montclare Senior Residences, Avalon Park
Montclare Senior Residences of Avalon Park
1200 East 78th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60619
Many properties have waiting lists. If you are interested in housing at this location call the on-site property manager listed on the site.
The Montclare Senior Residences of Avalon Park is an independent living, Senior Citizen community for residents 55 years of age and older. The Montclare will change the way you think about senior living with its tastefully decorated and well-appointed spaces. These residences go well beyond the ordinary. Architects blended the essence of elegance and style with form and function to create a truly unique environment designed for the comforts and needs of today’s Senior Citizens. In addition, there is convenient access to Metra trains serving Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Each apartment is equipped with refrigerator, electric range/oven
- Residents have individually controlled heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units
- Residents have access to laundry facilities located on site
- Residents have separate storage lockers
- Spacious community room, business center, library and a fitness center
- 24 hour emergency medical alert pendants
- One parking space is included in the monthly rent
- Pets permitted upon approval
- Free shuttle van to local grocery stores
- Beauty and barber shop
RESIDENT QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants for residency are required to meet federal qualifications including age (55 years of age and older) and income restrictions required by Section 42 tax credit laws. Contact the manager of this property for specific information.