Linden Place Apartments
700 East Golf Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Many properties have waiting lists. If you are interested in housing at this location call the on-site property manager listed on the site.
Linden Place is an independent living, Senior Citizen and multi-family community in Arlington Heights, Illinois. It offers well-appointed apartment units and townhomes within a neighborhood environment. The property is 27 miles northwest of downtown Chicago and is reached by transit train and bus service in addition to auto via Interstate 90 East. Senior housing is located in the midrise building while the townhomes provide housing for both seniors and families. Our townhomes offer 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms with spacious floor plans. All townhomes are accessed via private entrances while the midrise for Senior Citizens is accessed via a key controlled entry. Nearby shopping, restaurants and medical facilities make Linden Place an excellent place to live.
- Each apartment is equipped with refrigerator, electric range/oven
- Residents have individually controlled heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units
- Senior Residents have access to on-site laundry room; Townhomes have a laundry-room washer connection
- Spacious community room and a library room
- 24 hour on-call maintenance
- One parking space is included in the monthly rent
- Social activities for Senior Citizens
RESIDENT QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants for residency are required to meet federal qualifications including age and income restrictions required by Section 8 laws. To be placed on a waiting list, contact the manager of this property for specific information.